Sales and Marketing Intern Job at Rida Global Singapore
Let’s face it – with rising e-commerce and multiple 3PL riders headed, oftentimes, in the same direction, route and vehicle optimisations have gone haywire. The result—high delivery costs and jams!
At Rida, we have already begun changing this scenario.
Our batching and routing algorithms aggregate orders across numerous 3PL providers and find the best delivery options. And through a combination of same-day and scheduled delivery options as well as APIs, we make it easier for merchants, marketplaces, and cloud kitchens to deliver faster, better, and cheaper.
In short, we are transforming the face of last-mile delivery—one batch at a time.
We are looking for some who will be part of:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies
- Conducting market research on rival products
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors
- Working with the sales and marketing team to develop targeted sales strategies
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses
- Maintaining client relations
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About the Company
Company: Rida Global
Company Location: Singapore