Resident Physician, Anaesthetics (PGY5+) – Singapore Job at Head Medical Singapore
Head Medical are delighted to be working with Health Services in Singapore! We are keen to speak with Doctors who have completed Core Training (PGY5+) within Anaesthesia seeking and out of programme experience.
- World class teaching hospital with excellent career progression prospects
- Take a stroll along the Southern Ridges, or for the thrill seekers, hop aboard the slingshot in the Clarke Quay district!!
- Contracts available for 24 months or 36 months
- Very low tax rate of Approx. 12.5% – 15%
The hospital is 1,800 bedded purpose-built technology rich campus which is due to open fully early 2023. The campus boasts a fully integrated acute and community hospital, specialist outpatient clinics and intermediate and long-term care facilities. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team under the supervision of Consultants providing holistic patient centred care. This is a great opportunity to further broaden your clinical experience, and support will be given affording the opportunity to develop interests in Education, Research and Health Administration. As a key member of the team, you will also provide supervision to junior doctors.
- Basic medical degree from a university / medical school listed in the
- Must be in active clinical practice and have at least 3 years post housemanship working experience as a Medical officer (or equivalent) in the relevant field
- Additional postgraduate qualifications are highly preferred
- Possess leadership qualities, as well as high interpersonal relationship and communication skills
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city populated with high-rise buildings and landscape gardens. Brimming with a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture, Singapore is a dynamic city that’s rich in contrast and colour that embodies the finest of both East and West.
There are numerous shopping malls, museums, and dining and entertainment hotspots to choose from. Alternatively, you could choose to discover Singapore’s old-world charm. You can explore and experience the island’s key historical landmarks or memorials, or you could embark on a heritage trail and enjoy the sights and sounds at various cultural precincts, notably Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam.
Find out more about
About the Company
Company: Head Medical
Company Location: Singapore