Middle Office Operation, Global Bank Job at Singapore
A leading global bank is looking to hire Middle Office Operations Associate to be part of the finance team.
- Responsible for control and governance of FX & EM, BRM, Treasury and Corporate P&Ls across legal entities
- Take ownership, and be accountable for the timely and accurate calculation, verification, reporting of daily revenue to internal stakeholders.
- Undertake various month end procedure, inclusive of Balance Sheet substantiation
- Interaction with Business, Treasury Funding desk, Operations, FC&R, Quants and other functions to resolve booking, P&L attribution, accounting and valuation queries etc.
- Handle queries on Treasury related charges, bespoke transaction deals and resolve any adhoc issues around P&L and Balance Sheet.
Bachelor with 5 years of minimum experience and product control/valuation or risk within investment banking or a large financial services company.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
About the Company
Company Location: Singapore