Life & Shield Underwriter (12 months contract) Job at Morgan McKinley Singapore
- Aug 29, 2022
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading bank currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their team. This position reports into the Client review head.
Life and Shield Underwriter
The role will provide support to the UW SME Team in the delivery of tasks related to UW reporting, performing quality checks, and performing UAT for systems enhancements, product launch support and system integration.
This person will act as backfill in order to allow the current UW SME Team to continue to devote 50% time in performing underwriting-technical functions thus preventing disruption in the UW service.
- Perform UAT for systems enhancements and product launches.
- Assist in generation of UW reports for HOD.
- Assist in doing quality control for AURA approved cases.
- Support the Underwriting SME team in strategic projects related to system integration.
- Business Users – Operations and Product
- IT (Local and Regional)
- Legal & Compliance
- Transformation PMO
- Regional / Country Business Analyst community
- Solution Developers
- Outsourced Vendors
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- IT, Business, Finance, or other related disciplines.
- More than 5 years solid experience working in life operations, ideally in the area of Life or Shield underwriting in the insurance industry is preferred.
- At least a 2-year experience in performance of UAT for systems enhancements and UW projects.
- With experience in generating reports and skilled in using Microsoft Excel.
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to map and review end-to-end processes with a keen eye for details.
- Quick thinking ability and an inquiring mind.
- With strong interpersonal skills and proven organizational negotiation and influencing skills.
- Independently driven with an ability to work well with large teams and provide deliverables with minimal supervision.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to [email protected] for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101982
Registration Name: Fabian Leow
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
About the Company
Company: Morgan McKinley
Company Location: Singapore