Learning Program Manager #199936#JobsThatMatter Job at Integrity Partners Singapore
Your field of responsibility
As a program manager, your responsibility includes:
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with stakeholder groups, including the Clients, HR Business Partner, People Development community
- Operate with a high level of integrity with timely delivery and high standards
- Implement and manage all Learning and Development initiatives for Private Banking
- Perform end to end training delivery such as Needs Analysis, Design, Curriculum Planning and Implementation of Leadership/Sales etc topics
- Contribute strategic input and tactical execution in the following areas:
- Learning and development interventions required to support strategic business objectives
- Interventions that fully deliver the strategic People Development agenda in a meaningful and cost efficient manner
- Best-practice and subject matter expertise in the area of talent and organizational development
- Book of work aligned to Human Capital and business strategy
- Collaborates with colleagues in innovating solution delivery in areas of expertise.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- Extensive know-how of Private banking & Wealth Management products & solutions is essential
- Proven understanding of leadership skills and Methodology
- Proven ability to identify, design and deliver strategic client relationship management skills, sales advisory skills and leadership development solution for Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Communicative personality who is able to build credibility and partner relationship in a global organization
- Strategic professional with strong advisory, influencing and decision making skills
- Facilitator of workshops and sales coaching
- Expert analytical, conceptual and project management skills
- A phenomenal teammate, self-starter who is able to implement practical solutions and who has excellent organizational, methodological and presentation skills
- Proven understanding of IBF standards is an added advantage
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree
Years of Experience
The Credit Suisse Group purpose is at the core of everything we do. It underpins the value we create and has powered our progress for more than 160 years. It captures the essence of ‘why’ we exist as an organization. It motivates us when we come to work every day and serves as our North Star when we make decisions. Ultimately, it serves to define who we are and what we should be doing for our employees, clients and stakeholders.
Our strategy builds on Credit Suisse’s core strengths: our position as a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities and our strong presence in our home market of Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
We serve our clients through three regionally focused divisions: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management and Asia Pacific. These regional businesses are supported by an integrated global Investment Bank. Our Asset Management business is managed as a separate division, emphasizing the strategic importance of the asset management business for the bank and its clients.
Additional Company Information
More than 5000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Banking / Financial Services
About the Company
Company: Integrity Partners
Company Location: Singapore