Key Account Manager Job at Coty Singapore
Coty is a world leader in beauty and home to an illustrious roster of cosmetic, skincare and fragrance brands. And our company has a mission: to challenge the definition of beauty, to encourage authenticity and celebrate diversity. Because to us at Coty, beauty isn’t about conforming to somebody else’s ideal. It’s about inclusion and liberating everyone to shine in their unique way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will require to develop TR South East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia). Manage key accounts across this market and work with respective departments to increase off-line and on-line presence.
Achieve Sales and Profit Plan
- Together with the Key Account Director, manage the PnL for specific key accounts across TR SEA
- Define commercial strategy for each retailer in line with budget targets to reach sales and profitability levels requested.
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within the region (new brands listing, new retailers, distribution expansion).
Key Accounts Management
- Develop strong working relationship with key accounts.
- Drive commercial negotiations at corporate (HQ) and field levels (stores).
- Work with clients to maximize all aspects of business (in-shop space & locations, prices, investments, promotion, etc.)
- Day-to-day management of accounts working with TR Asia Pacific Team (Sales, Marketing, Finance and Logistics departments), Germany Offices (Customer Service, Accounts Payable/Receivable associated departments).
- Forecasting responsibilities on saleable and non-saleable goods (POS material, GWP, etc.) to optimize costs and avoid obsolescence.
Implementation of the Marketing, Merchandising and Digital Guidelines
- Together with the Senior Sales & Digital Director and the TR Asia Pacific Marketing and Digital teams, define and organize marketing, launch and promotional plans.
- Ensure that merchandising, builds and visual implementation is in line with corporate and brand guidelines.
- Negotiate promotional activities to develop the business.
- Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking etc.)
- Experience with retailers and knowledge in the Beauty category.
- Experience in Travel Retail is a plus.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team, and is confident in managing relationships at all levels.
- Operational efficient, strategically credible.
- Adaptive: Able to adapt plans, strategies and processes in ways suited to the needs of the business while promoting consistency.
- Executive presence: A seasoned business professional who is comfortable talking to, and influencing, senior decision makers.
- Organized: Well organized, with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Driven: Relentless pursuit of progress and achievement of goals.
- Being able to work under fast pace and in matrix organization.
- Come from the digital world with online sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, effective relationship building skills with internal and external partners.
About the Company
Company Location: Singapore