FPSG – Operations Intern (pandamerchant) Job at Foodpanda Singapore
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We are also always looking at ways of enhancing the experience our partners have within the foodpanda space.
Recently, foodpanda has launched a marketplace for vendors called pandamerchant, connecting suppliers to foodpanda vendors.
We’re all about bringing on the smartest and most innovative folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture. This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Handle day to day content-related tasks for suppliers and restaurant vendors both creations and
updates within a given time-frame, with quality and accurate output * Liaise with operations team for process improvements, ad-hoc issue management and value-adding activities
- Work closely with Account Management Team and Sales Teams in performing the mentioned tasks above
- Provide quality partner service related support
- Execute related ad-hoc tasks
- Monitor, report and provide instructions and feedback to supplier/3PL partner regarding objective
and subjective KPI * Lead negotiation with supplier and 3PL to ensure SLAs are being adhered to
- Leverage data by analysing and building key metrics to track, evaluate and provide strategic feedback to drive team success and productivity
- Proactively identify and address process breakpoints and capitalize on process improvement opportunities
- Degree in Business, Operation, Engineering
- Preferably with relevant working experience in e-commerce operations & B2B retail business models
- High attention to detail, critical and great focus
- Structured mindset, able to prioritize and execute tasks, and streamline processes
- Comfortable with basic business Excel and Google Sheets operations and formulas (basic VLOOKUP & PIVOT TABLE)
- Ability to interact with various systems and tools (training will be provided)
- Knowledge in the use of Salesforce and Shopify is preferred
- Positive attitude, collaborative, fast-learner and a great team player
What We Offer
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
About the Company
Company Location: Singapore