Associate (Programme/Social Work) Job at Care Corner Singapore
- Attend to enquiries and provide Information and Referral services;
- Support to engage community stakeholders to coordinate and implement mental health programmes;
- Support in public mental health education, engagement/preventive activities, and community outreach;
- Support in case management services with guidance from social worker and to maintain proper and up-to-date case documentation;
- Support in needs analysis of Toa Payoh and contribute towards service development to meet the needs of the community;
- Support in resources mobilization to strengthen service delivery and care transition for clients;
- Upkeep programme data, records, and documentation.
- Possess a diploma in Social Sciences, Gerontology, Psychology, or relevant WSQ qualifications in Community and Social Services.
- Knowledge and interest in mental health or eldercare sector;
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organization skills and structured;
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities to work with individuals and systems;
- Enjoys working on a range of tasks and responsibilities related to direct eldercare.
What We Offer:
- Care Corner is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified
- Strong emphasis on professional development
- In-house and external training opportunities
Possess a diploma in Social Sciences, Gerontology, Psychology, or relevant WSQ qualifications in Community and Social Services.
Care Corner Singapore Ltd was founded in 1981, in a climate of changes in the early 1980s, as economic competition in the region intensified and the rift between the wealthy and the lower-income in particular the Chinese blue-collar workers, widened.Rev Tan Tien Ser and a group of passionate individuals believed that these marginalised people with lower income and little opportunities for a formal education could be helped to realise their potential and become more competent and fulfilled persons. Through a series of early outreach initiatives, Care Corner has evolved into an organisation offering a wide range of programmes and services delivered through various social service centres located island-wide.In a bid to stay relevant to the needs of the community, Care Corner has continuously strived to offer new and innovative programmes to support those in need and the less privileged.
About the Company
Company: Care Corner
Company Location: Singapore